There is a lot going on this week for Red Hat Summit. You can set up a schedule through the session catalog when you’re logged in — but there is still too much to see and do! As with everything, your smartphone and Twitter is your friend. Definitely follow the #RHSummit hashtag; it’s the primary tag for everything Summit-related on Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and LinkedIn. But there is also going to be live-tweeting, photos, and blog recaps and coverage across a lot of different Red Hat sites, and this is a kind of cheatsheet to follow them all.
If you can’t be at Summit live, you can still experience it live. The Red Hat Summit general sessions will be live-streamed on Silicon Angle TV. There will also be one-on-one interviews throughout the week, and you can watch them live on theCube (also Silicon Angle TV). Many interviews and general sessions from Red Hat Summit 2016 are viewable now; you can also check out our Red Hat Summit YouTube channel.
The full agenda for streaming sessions is available here.
There is a very cool social page on the Summit site, which allows you to pick a social media platform, and see the latest posts there. Definitely book mark that.
- Twitter: @RedHatSummit and @RedHatEvents
- Instagram (by tag): https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/redhatsummit/
- Blog: http://eventsblog.redhat.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CjkhQp1jX8Hbtbg6OZ9dw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redhatsummit/
Middleware Social Media
- Twitter: @JBoss
- LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1950419
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jboss
- Other middleware twitter
- Openshift blog: https://blog.openshift.com/
Main Red Hat Sites
- Twitter: @RedHat
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+RedHat/about
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redhatinc/
- LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/red-hat
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redhatinc
Special / Product Focused Accounts