Updated and enhanced integration services are now available on Red Hat OpenShift. A containerized, formatted version of Red Hat Fuse 6.3 is now available for simplified deployments on OpenShift instances.
Technology is shifting so rapidly — from cloud-based architectures, Internet of Things and a variety of devices for interaction, new data streams, and mobile apps, to name a few — that organizations have to be able to create and deploy applications and process data quickly. Traditional, monolithic systems and top-heavy ESB-style integration approaches tend to be too slow and rigid to enable this level rapid innovation.
That is where an agile integration framework like Red Hat Fuse can be a foundational element in your IT and digital strategy. Agile integration has three core capabilities: distributed integration, containers, and an API-based architecture.
- Red Hat Fuse uses the lightweight distributed integration patterns of the underlying Apache Camel project.
- As part of the JBoss middleware services on OpenShift, Red Hat Fuse is available for rapid deployment within container and cloud environments. Red Hat OpenShift is based on Docker and Kubernetes. Container architectures allow developers to build and integrate traditional and microservices-based applications at scale quickly.
- Red Hat Fuse can be used together with Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform as an engine to develop and deploy APIs, both internally to development groups and externally for customer and partner ecosystems.
Integration technologies help organizations build on their existing infrastructures even as they pivot to new cloud-based and service-based architectures.
Features (and Benefits) at a Glance
- Spring Boot support
- Custom-developed, containerized applications based on Apache Camel 2.18
- Integration with Hystrix and Zipkin microservices frameworks
- An optimized integration environment for microservices applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Path to transition off existing Apache Karaf-based applications to cloud architectures
- Consistent hybrid integration platform across their enterprise