When we go to the Red Hat Summit this year in San Francisco, we have planned to attend sessions, labs, evening events and even maybe a few good seafood restaurants. Little did you know that there is a gem you might want to fit into your busy schedule, as it is a chance to meet some of the rock stars that are backing the Red Hat Open Innovation Labs.
There will be a series of sessions hosted by experts to showcase use of Red Hat technologies and demonstrate the best practices with interactive white boarding. That is a personal touch session where you can interact with the storytellers and will be taking place in the West Lobby of M0scone Center on level 2.
These are going to be very informative sessions with the first 20 to arrive receiving a free gift, with everyone entered automatically to the drawing for a Red Hat drone, one raffled off at each session!
Here’s a schedule and list of discovery sessions and with everything from Cloud, Middleware, Containers, Monitoring and Migrations:
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- Migrating from TIBCO to JBoss Middleware (10:15am)
- Cloud migration: Building a bimodal infrastructure while migrating workloads (3:30pm)
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
- Migrating workloads to containers (10:15am)
- Reduce complexity and increase optimization with Ansible automation (3:30pm)
- A design model for rule- and process-driven solutions (10:15am)
- Easily exposing legacy systems to your mobile apps (3:30pm)
After any of the sessions, there will be the chance to meet with the teams presenting 1:1 in a separate area. A good chance to exchange ideas and explore your areas of interest.
See something you like? Look forward to meeting you there!